domingo, 29 de diciembre de 2013

PASTA WITH SMOKED CHEESE AND FUNGHI

It´s been ages since I cooked pasta, but I have to tell, pasta is one of the best options when you´re in a hurry, specially at Christmas time with all the comings and goings. Let´s say this is maximun flavour with minimun effort.



Once againg I found myself browsing through my pasta book, "Tuttopasta", and of course my  italian dictionary which I think it´s very useful because the book is in italian. For us, spoken italian is really easy to understand, but written is another story.


PASTA WITH SMOKED CHEESE AND FUNGHI

INGREDIENTS - SERVES 3
400grs pasta (I´ve chosen this eliche shape one)
200grs smoked cheese, the recipe says scamorza cheese, but I´ve used one from the basque country, smoked as well (Idiazabal)
60grs funghi
60grs butter
Some white wine, dry
Salt and pepper to season
Grated parmesan
A small onion chopped
Some parsley to decorate (optional)

METHOD
Chop the funghi. Have you realised I´ve got some help today?. My daughter has come back home for Christmas and she loves cooking so she´s quite a help.



Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir fry the onion a little bit and add the funghi. Combine well and pour the white wine, stirring constantly. Grate the smoked cheese.




Boil the pasta now.



Combine it well with the rest ingredients.



Grate the parmesan before serving and decorate with a bit of parsley.





DONE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario